Proven Track Record
SoundWorks promotes an ongoing and active culture of safety among our team. The welfare of our employees and the quality of their work go hand in hand. Safety is a top priority at SoundWorks and our safety record reflects our standards.
SoundWorks runs a dedicated Safety Department consisting of a full-time safety director, a full-time safety field inspector, and a corporate safety committee comprised of both management and field personnel. Our department has developed detailed procedures to promote safe working conditions and to ensure that employees have the training and tools they need to safeguard against accidents.
SoundWorks post-hire training requirements include:
- 30 Hour OSHA Training for Project Managers, Foremen and Superintendent
- 10 Hour OSHA Training for all field personnel
- NFPA 70E training for all Foremen and field personnel
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR and AED training for all personnel
- Annual continuing education
We hold weekly job-site safety meetings and monthly meetings for supervisory personnel, frequently run inspections of vehicles and equipment, and invest significantly in safety equipment and tools. Our strict drug and alcohol policy is another cornerstone of our safety culture.